Saturday, March 4, 2017

Case File #225



Well I have another Case File for you today.  Always fun when we get to play along with Em's sketch as well.   Check us out over at CSI blog.  I've been so busy - who thought retirement was more work than working!  I think I've traded working out for work, then added to the already numerous baby blankets that I make normally to making preemie blankets, hats and headbands.  Taking another load down to UHS in San Antonio this week.  That and enjoying the little twins whenever I get a chance. 

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love your page! The title is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous composition of colour and design. I really like your title and the cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful page, Debbie! Beautiful girls:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog again, my friend! Is this a new one? Sounds like you are keeping super busy in retirement, which is a great thing! And LOVE your page! Such a fabulous tropical feel and amazing title work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how fresh and bright and happy and summery this is. Your girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete